ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program aims to provide outstanding researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career. The applications are reviewed by a Program committee six times a year and the approved applicants are invited to collaborate with ITMO University laboratories. Our intention is to help to develop the next generation of researchers with the greatest potential in their postdoctoral, early career and professorial stages.
This program is supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation The Federal Target Program "5-100".
How to Participate
Choose your program depending on whether you are interested in research or teaching
Choose your scientific area
Contact host unit to develop research proposal and get the Letter of support
Check the date of current application deadline and fill in the application
Wait for the result
Choose Your Area of Interest
Translational Information Technologies and Programming
- Institute of Design & Urban Studies
- TROIKA: Technology and Research On Information-Driven Knowledge Alliance
- International Research Laboratory “Medical Decision Making Support Systems”
- International Laboratory "Computer Technologies"
- International Laboratory "Intelligent Technologies for Socio-Cyberphysical Systems»
- International Research Laboratory "Multimodal Biometric and Speech Systems"
- School of Photonics
- Faculty of Physics and Engineering
- Faculty of Photonics and Optical Information
- International Research and Educational Center for Nanophotonics and Metamaterials
- International Research and Educational Center for Physics of Nanostructures
- Center of Optical Information Technologies
Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems
Entrepreneurship and Innovations
Professors and Fellows
Research Fellow, International laboratory of Information Science and Semantic Technologies
Research Professor, Department of Laser Systems and Technologies
Research Professor, Laboratory "Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies"