Contract Period: from 1 to 4 two-week courses.
- PhD holders; for holders of Russian PhD: minimum 3 years of work/research experience in world's leading universities
- Teaching experience in world’s top-400 universities (according to ARWU, QS or THE World University Rankings)
- Sustained outstanding competence in professional field
- Experience of practice-based learning
- Program track is open only for experts new to ITMO University international faculty programs (with no prior ITMO University employment/collaboration history)
- COVID-19 vaccination is required
All the mentioned criteria are preferable but not mandatory. Outstanding applicants with other professional achievements, supported by extra documents are also welcome to apply.
Expected Results (KPIs)
- Up to 130 000 RUB (approx. 1783 USD) per visit for residents of Eastern and Western Europe.
- Up to 180 000 RUB (approx. 2469 USD) per visit for residents of Africa and Middle East.
- Up to 250 000 RUB (approx. 3429 USD) per visit for residents of North & Latin America, Asia and Oceania.
IMPORTANT. Please note that the purchase of accommodation and travel is made directly by ITMO University only. Reimbursement is available only for visa expenses.
No reimbursement is available for travel and accommodation expenses.
How to Apply
You may find the step-by-step instruction in the "Application" section.
Applications are processed according to the deadlines. Please check “Dates and results” for the relevant information.
We expect successful candidates to start their work at ITMO University within 6 months after the winners are announced.