In order to apply for ITMO Fellowship & Professorship Program, please follow the steps below:
1. Choose the Host Unit at ITMO in the most convenient way:
- contact us to get advice on choosing the research unit that matches your research area best
- check the full list of ITMO research units and contact one directly
2. Work out a collaborative Research Proposal or Syllabus together with the chosen Host Unit to enclose it to your application.
- For the research tracks, the Research Proposal should include the project’s title, scope, and objectives; details on how the project matches with the international research agenda and relevance to ITMO University priority research directions; candidate’s experience that ensures that the project can be successfully completed; research plan (stages, presence in SPb, etc.); deliverables; budget.
- For the lecturing tracks, the Syllabus should contain course title and abstract; scope, topics, duration, and preliminary dates, target audience and their required previous knowledge, learning outcomes, structure, grading rules; candidate’s teaching background; software/ equipment/ supplies that should be provided by ITMO University.
3. Receive the Letter of Support from your Host Unit. It should include objectives and expected results of the project, its duration, expected KPIs; the amount of money required for its successful completion (if applicable); the signature of the Head of the Research Lab or Unit.
4. Fill out the online Application form (below on this page) and upload the following documents (additionally to the Research Proposal/ Syllabus and Letter of Support):
- The List of recent publications
- Other documents, such as PhD Diploma and Recommendation Letters, might be required, depending on the chosen Program track.
5. Wait for the result. Applications are processed according to the deadlines. Please check “Dates and results” for the relevant information.
Application and all supporting documents should be submitted exclusively in English.
If you have any questions, please contact us.